Membership : Anybody who is interested in adventure sport is eligible to apply and enroll himself or herself as a member of the association. Those who fulfill the above mentioned condition shall be eligible for a primary membership irrespective of caste, creed, religion & sex.
Active Membership : Those with advance mountaineering course with A, B or C Grading. The Enrolled member shall have to pay a sum of Rs 100 (Rupees one hundred only) as admission fee. Each member shall pay a membership fee of Rs. 50 (Rupees Fifty) from the nest proceeding month.
Disqualification of Membership : A member whose subscription shall be in arrear for a period exceeding six month shall be termed as disqualified member and shall not be entitled to exercise any of the rights and privileges of a member. Any member who is noticed in involvement in any act and offence against the interest of the association shall be expelled from the association. Any member who misuses the fund of the association shall also may be removed from the association. Any member who fails to do or does not show any interest in his/her duties may for explanation fail if he/ she fails; he /she is liable to get demotion and if he /she fails; may be expelled from the association.
Termination of Membership :
1. By death. By resignation in writing and acceptance thereof by the executive body.
2. If the association demanded the executive member promptly render his/her resignation without any assigning reason. He/She may be removed from His/Her post in no-confidence motion or one third of majority vote of the association active member vote. A notice may be served to him/her before 15 days to let him/ her know the situation.
Executive Body :
1. The Management of Organization shall be vested in the executive Body subject to control the General Body.
2. The composition of the Executive Body shall be as follows :
b. Vice President
c. General Secretary
d. Joint Secretary
f. Asst. Treasurer
g. Publicity Secretary
3. The term of the Executive Body shall be three years. A member whose term has expired shall be eligible for re-election.
4. Notwithstanding anything contained in the clause (3) above, the office bearer of the executive body shall continue to hold office until the successor enters upon the office of for six months from the expiry of the team, whichever is earlier.
5. No member of the executive body shall be removed except by an adverse vote of at least 2/3 majority of the total members present and voted by the members with absolute majority.
6. A casual vacancy in any or offices of the executive body shall be filled up for residue of the term of the general body in accordance with the Provision of the constitution.